The Friends of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland was established in 2016 as a network of supporters around the country who are concerned about youth suicide in Ireland and are committed to supporting the work of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland.
Now that the Friends are more established the directors are looking to recruit County Secretaries to take charge of the Friends in each county. The county organisers will be responsible for:
- working with charity management to develop a a county based branch of The Friends of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland
- recruit volunteers to work for the Friends' branch
- raise funds to support the work of YSPI
- liaise with county schools and colleges to promote our School Visits Programme
- become the point of contact for information on the charity and our work
The directors will work closely with the County Organisers to establish the branch structure in each County.