District Court Lottery Licence
This competition is promoted by Alan McKelvie on behalf of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland under a Section 28 Lottery Licence granted by Cork District Court on 23 September 2016. The maximum permissible prize fund is €20,000 per week. All proceeds of this competition will be used by the charity to help fund our charitable objectives.
There is a €5,000 Jackpot Prize per weekly draw. If there is no winner of the jackpot in any given week then valid tickets from that draw will be placed in a draw for four (4) consolation prizes of €50.00 Total prize fund for this competition will be a maximum of €5.000 in any week.
You can view the draw results on our website at http://yspi.ie/lottery. Lucky numbers are drawn each Monday morning and the winning numbers posted on our website before 5pm. If there is no jackpot winner then the winning ticket numbers for the €50.00 prizes will be shown. Winning ticket holders who have supplied their contact details will be notified by email.
Prizes may be claimed at claimants’ risk by completing the claims section on the ticket and sending the winning ticket, showing the winning ticket number on the front face, to:
Prize Fund Claims, Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland, 59 High Street, Killarney, County Kerry V93 N977.
You are advised to scan or photocopy your ticket before sending it to us. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the end of the competition or date of winner notification, whichever is later. Valid claims will be settled by cheque within 14 days.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- All tickets are offered on the strict understanding that the organiser's interpretation of the rules is final and legally binding.
- Tickets cannot be sold to or by a person under 18 years of age.
- Tickets can ONLY be sold for their face value or in promotional groups:
- One Pick = €2.00
- Three Picks = €5.00
- Nine Picks (3 tickets) = €10
- Any ticket may be declared void if stolen, misprinted, defaced, mutilated or is defective in any other way.
- You are deemed to agree to publicity if you claim the Jackpot prize. The winner agrees to the use of their names and images in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Tickets will expire 7 days after the close of the competition.
- Due to the nature of this type of competition it is entirely at the organisers’ discretion how the competition is organised.
- In all draws the results must be random and auditable.
- If a draw is cancelled before its due date all fully paid tickets will be rolled over to the next equivalent draw.
- The promoter, officers, trustees or employees of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be set out on the ticket. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Tickets for a draw cannot be sold once the draw has started.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No responsibility can be accepted for prize claims not received for whatever reason.
- The Organisers reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organisers’ control such as weather. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organisers.
- The Organisers are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The organisers’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All errors and omissions are excepted.
- All rights are reserved.
- All trademarks are acknowledged.