Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have feedback or a complaint
If you do have a feedback or complaint about any aspect of our fundraising work you should:
- In the first instance you should complete our online reporting form HERE. Your issue will be dealt with by our Administrator. Please give us as much information as possible in the form. We will respond back to you within 1 working day.
- If we do not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then you can contact our Chief Executive, Tony Philpott in writing, by email or by telephone.
Tel: 021 242 7171
We are open 5 days a week from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm each day.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Secretary of the Trustees. The Secretary will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.