Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland are the only national youth-orientated suicide prevention charity. We work with schools and colleges nationally providing face to face suicide prevention services to students. In 2016 we visited 219 schools and worked with 14,000 students in class or one 2 one. In 2017 we need more funds to visit more schools and work directly with more students. YSPI - Saving Lives Through Education.
We are currently recruiting a number of full-time and part-time sales staff to sell various products directly to the public, on the street, in shopping centres and door-to-door, as part of a team working for Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland.
Part-time positions are flexible as to days worked so would suit students. Hours are usually afternoons and evenings although it may be possible to work to work either 10am to 2pm or 4pm to 8pm depending on sales location.
What we offer:
- An hourly wage of at least €10.00 per hour.
- 10% Commission on ALL SALES on top of your basic wage with on-target earning potential of over €500 per week
- 15% commission is paid for working Sundays and public holidays.
- Full-time or part-time positions available.
- Age 18+
- Possibility of promotion to team supervisor or fundraising manager.
- Flexible working days.
- Salary & commission is paid weekly.
- Working as part of a sales team.
- A fun, positive and exciting team atmosphere where no two days are the same.
- Travel to and from your working location is provided.
- A charity supervisor on location with you at all times.
- Full product and sales training with ongoing coaching and support
- Independent sales opportunities are also available. Please call us for a chat.